- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 10 oz. spinach, chopped
- 3 c. shredded Muenster cheese
- ¼ c. salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 eggs
- 1/8 t. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes until serving.